IN CYPRUS & GREECE
Why Choose Greece As A Wedding Destination?
Greece has always been a popular wedding destination in Europe because of its mild climate, it’s sunny weather, it’s breathtaking coastlines and crystal blue waters, it’s amazing sunsets, it’s delicious food and the various romantic wedding location varying from picturesque villages, traditional Greek islands, to vibrant seaside towns. Greece has it all! It all depends on what you have envisioned for your destination wedding. Having your wedding destination in Greece means, you will certainly have magical moments and feel like home away from home.
Reasons To Get Married In Greece
There are a lot of things to consider whether getting married abroad or not. Here are some reasons to help you take the right decision
What Do You Really Need
To Know About Greece
For a wedding up to 100 persons in a nice wedding venue by the beach the total price would range from 25.000 to 30.000 Euros including religious/ civil wedding, legalization of documents, rental of a wedding venue, photographer, videographer, lighting and sound, DJ, flower decoration, hair and make up for bride and bridesmaid and bridal car.
Our expert team will work with you based on the budget you have accommodated for your BIG DAY.
- A valid passport
- A birth certificate with the Apostille stamp certifying the copy
- An official Apostille translated into Greek, which can be certified by a lawyer, a foreign ministry’s translation department, a certified translator or the Greek consulate from your home country
- Proof of freedom to marry, or affidavit of marriage, notarised, in both English and Greek
- A decree of absolution of your previous marriage, if applicable
- A copy of the local newspaper where your intent to marry was published
- US citizens may be able to avoid applying for a Greek marriage license if they have a US marriage license that can be amended to include Greece.
- Athens: The Capital!! Easy and convenient with access to lovely seaside wedding venues.
- Santorini: Perfect for a romantic set up with a nice caldera view. Santorini is the place to exchange your vows.
- Mykonos: Are you a party lover? Mykonos is the island for jet-setters.
- Naxos : The most traditional island of the Aegean.
- Paros: Looking for a fun relaxed wedding? Paros combines fancy beaches, surf lovers and explorers.
- Forlegandros : You want a small intimate weddings? You can’t go wrong with Folegandros…
- Spetses : Spetses is known to have the high end weddings , it is a very nice car free island which is very close to Athens.
Our Real Weddings In Greece
Have a look at our real weddings pictures capturing the essence of every moment!
Who Are We ?
What Our Beautiful Clients Say About Us
It was absolutely wonderful. Everything was perfect. There isn't anything I would do differently. The venue, the catering, the setup, the flowers etc… everything was amazing. Thank you for your patience, your attention to details and for making our BIG DAY a wonderful journey
shyrine & ziad
Do You Want To Get Married In Greece?
Contact us to help you organize your fairytale wedding for everlasting memories!